As the Billing Manager, you will lead the day-to-day accounting functions of the company and assist in general office management tasks. The ideal candidate would have 5 years of bookkeeping experience and be an energetic, people-person who can work closely with our client service team to optimize billing procedures, secure payments on time and reconcile all transactions. You must have extensive knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and payroll systems.
The following tasks will be essential to the position and the company’s success:
- generate timely and accurate invoices
- prepare and mail billing statements, aggressively seek timely payment and report delinquent accounts to management and client service teams
- process payroll, sales tax and other related financial transactions
- track expenses for company and project purposes
- track and reimburse employee expenses
- track employee time
- have impeccable attention to detail in managing all aspects of the company’s bookkeeping and billing functions
- oversee general health and trends of the company’s finances
- prepare financial and statistical reports
- optimize internal processes
- proactively address issues with smart effective solutions
- work closely with the company’s client service team
- work with the company’s accounting firm to provide all necessary financial data
- maintain strict confidentiality of all accessible information
- perform office and executive administration functions as requested
Spitball has a health/dental/vision insurance package available to full-time employees. We also have a company boat for the occasional “Floating Friday” or random client outing, as well as enjoy fun agency events between working hard for our clients.
This is an onsite position in our Red Bank office.
Please send your cover letter, resume and pay requirements when applying to HR
No headhunters, thank you.