Social Media Marketing Manager
Spitball is a creative advertising agency that has experienced growth every year since our founding. Our office is nestled in the cozy confines of downtown Red Bank. We are looking for a social marketing manager to join our expanding team. This position will be temporary (6 months) but can become a permanent position based on our growing agency needs. This is an onsite position in our Red Bank office.
The Social Media Marketing Manager takes a primary role on social focused clients and projects. This position will require a working knowledge of social strategy, ad platforms and implementation. You will work across accounts, supporting client teams, and leading projects independently.
- Manage all aspects of social media projects
- Define social content recommendations, audience targeting and publishing schedule
- Create client-facing presentations
- Analyze appropriate systems and tools
- Oversee online reputation and perform community management
- Analyze and optimize social reporting with data and insights
Required skills & abilities
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Superior organizational skills
- Creative and analytical
- 3-5 years experience
- capacity to work well independently but also within team setting
- problem solver and multi-tasker
- strong written and communication skills
- agency experience preferred
When applying, please provide your cover letter, resume and your salary requirements. Due to volume of resumes we receive, only interested candidates will be contacted.