Spitball is an agency unlike any other. From the minute you walk through our doors, you will be swept up by our creative energy and impassioned approach to our daily work lives. Our office is lined with 100 year old brick and an open floor plan. The only doors are in the conference room. Dozens of great restaurants and shops are right outside in what we describe as a cool little town (that’s on a river, a quick drive to the shore and still close enough to the city). It is great for an afternoon stroll to soak in the kinetic energy of the town whenever a creative block hits.
In this position, you will lead the execution of our CPG clients organic social media efforts to support client’s overall digital strategies. Driving meaningful engagement between audiences and our client’s brand.
Spitball holds all employees to also drive meaningful impact across the agency. We expect this person to elevate Spitball’s Social Media capabilities from planning to content creation.
This position will be part time but can become a full time position based on agency needs.
- Working with the Digital Manager and Strategy Director to develop CPG clientele’s social media strategy in line with overall digital strategy
- Creation and execution of monthly organic content calendars across Spitball’s CPG clientele, including:
- Organizing and leading monthly content planning meetings with agency creative team
- Development of the content calendar
- Working with the creative and account team to ensure any creative needs are delivered on time and to correct spec
- Developing copy for all social posts
- At times; write, produce and share content
- Scheduling and posting of organic content
- Ensure fresh content is regularly posted to all social media pages
- Social Listening and engagement across all brands social media channels
- Utilizing Spitball’s social listening tools to actively monitor all brand mentions and at times engaging with conversations around the brands
- Keep track of all post-worthy UGC and re-posting across brand’s owned social media channels
- Monitoring any trends and making recommendation on what trends to engage with from a brand perspective
- Responding to any customer service questions from the brand’s audience on social channels and elevating to the customer service team when necessary
- Research & Reporting
- Stay up-to-date on social media best practices and educate the agency team
- Creating monthly internal inspiration boards to share with the greater agency team
- Track and analyze social media content performance and analytics as related to client goals for social media; adjust social media plan as necessary
- Create monthly or quarterly content and social listening recaps for clients including, but not limited to, content performance insights and optimizations, social listening recap on category and competitors
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of agency or brand experience managing organic social media channels OR experience managing and building successful social media accounts from strategy to content creation
- While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, it is not requires as long as there is a demonstrated skill and experience in the social media space