We are looking for a brand strategist to help create clear roadmaps for our client brands and articulate strategic visions. Our clients come to Spitball for our unbridled creativity which needs to be grounded in research, insights and brand planning.
- Drive client strategic direction
- Source, implement and manage the appropriate research
- Analyze and convert data into a strategic philosophy and plan
- Collaborate with agency creative and media teams
- Strong articulate communication skills
- Inspire the creativity of the broader team
- 5 years of brand/strategic planning required
Spitball has a generous health/dental insurance package and a far better commute than going into NYC. Our office is lined with 100 year old brick and an open floor plan. The only doors are in the conference room. Dozens of great restaurants and shops are right outside in what we describe as a cool little town (that’s on a river, a quick drive to the shore and still close enough to the city). It is great for an afternoon stroll to soak in the kinetic energy of the town whenever a creative block hits.
This is an onsite position in our Red Bank office.
Yes, it’s as good as it sounds. We’re waiting…
Send your resume to HR
No headhunters, thank you.