- Ad agency Designer with 1-3 years experience
- A highly hands-on role that will touch every creative aspect of diverse projects for a variety of clients
- Willingness to learn and grow with the agency
- In-office position at our Red Bank office with optional 2 days/week WFH
Spitball is your next great career move that will immerse you in a range of creative opportunities while working with amazing people.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a full-service agency with diverse clients, you will stay challenged and inspired through branding, advertising, digital and social projects for food, CPG, technology and other clients. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Brainstorm, conceive and pitch original ideas
- Tackle hands-on design across all media
- See projects from start to completion, including final production
- Participate in every facet of the design process
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Spitball is known for our creative work and service to our clients. We are quite picky in who we bring into our close-knit group and therefore you’ll need to have at least the following skill-set:
- Advanced knowledge of design software
- Natural born curiosity and creativity
- Impeccable typography skills
- A “yes” mentality, even if that means saying yes now and figuring it out later
- A collaborative spirit while working closely with fellow designers, strategists, writers, developers and account staff to produce amazing work
- Openness to learn and stretch beyond your artistic comfort zone
- A sense of humor and love for what you do
WHY DO IT AT SPITBALL
The agency takes pride in being a great place to come to work, learn and grow. Just a few of the perks of joining Spitball are:
- Located in the heart of Downtown Red Bank with an office that is lined with 100 year old brick and access to great restaurants, a river and inspiring theater, arts and leisure.
- Random fun including mini golf, boat trips, March Madness (Splatness) celebrations, and frequent group lunch breaks
- Shared medical benefits
- Access to a 401k plan
- Birthdays off!
The ideal candidate should be able to commute to our Red Bank, NJ office.
Spitball is an equal opportunity employer. Send your resume and creative portfolio to HR
No headhunters, thank you.