The Digital Project Manager takes an internal support role on digital and social focused clients and projects. You will work across accounts, supporting client teams, and insuring projects are started, launched and managed successfully. Projects will include various website redesigns and maintenance, social advertising and management.
- Manage all aspects of digital and social projects
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to obtain all project information, create assets and launch campaigns/sites
- Create client-facing presentations
Required skills & abilities
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Superior organizational skills
- Creative and analytical
- 2-3 years experience
- capacity to work well independently but also within team setting
- problem solver and multi-tasker
- strong written and communication skills
- agency experience preferred
When applying, please provide your cover letter, resume and your salary requirements. Due to volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This is a position in our Red Bank office.