Spitball is based in Red Bank, NJ and was formed to insure that the best ideas always make it to clients who can reap their potential. Our agency name represents our approach to unrestricted creative thinking that is reminiscent of childhood. Our teams produce clutter breaking creative and inventive programs for a variety of companies and clients that will keep you on your toes and excited for each day.
We are looking for a few good freelancers to join our growing team. Potential for a full-time position is possibility for the right candidate with agency growth.
- Participate in every aspect of the creative process
- Research insights and brainstorm ideas
- Craft original design concepts
- Develop assets across a variety of project types
- Jump in on revisions for logos to layouts to storyboarding
- Photo searching, editing and retouching
- Finalize production-ready files
- Currently a senior or recent graduate
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite apps is a plus
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Good sense of humor
- Fellow lover of good design and practices
- Familiar with social media best practices and specifications
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and video production is a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Currently the team is working from home during COVID, however the ideal candidate can be in our Red Bank, NJ office occasionally for collaborations and meetings.
Our office is lined with 100 year old brick and an open floor plan. The only doors are in the conference room. Dozens of great restaurants and shops are right outside in what we describe as a cool little town (that’s on a river, a quick drive to the shore and still close enough to the city). It is great for an afternoon stroll to soak in the kinetic energy of the town whenever a creative block hits.
Send your resume and portfolio to HR
No headhunters, thank you.