Frontend Web Developer
Spitball is looking for a frontend web developer. As a full service creative agency, we have a variety of clients and projects that will keep you on your toes and interesting at dinner parties. And with a name like Spitball, we have a fun, casual working environment. The candidate should be able to commute to the beautiful town of Red Bank NJ to work closely with our strategy and design teams. Great communication skills are required to insure client objectives are met and internal collaboration is maximized.
- Collaborate with the account, strategy and creative teams to insure digital solutions are technically feasible
- Problem solver who enjoys a good curveball and knocks it out of the park
- Turn layered PSDs of visually complex designs into usable websites
- Build new and maintain existing websites in HTML and WordPress
- Code websites, mobile sites, intranets, email marketing and other digital projects based on project requirements, architecture and manuscripts
- Insure final work is free from errors
- Build cross-browser/platform, search-friendly code
- Proficiency in mobile/responsive design and development
- Animation and parallax coding is essential
- Create custom themes and content modules in WordPress
- Implement online tracking beyond standard block of code
- Python/Django and Shopify experience a plus
Coded samples/urls are strongly recommended as well as an hourly rate.
Only those who qualify will be contacted. Perfectionists preferred. Head hunters need not contact us.